Our well-developed teaching techniques efficiently give you everything you need to dance beautifully together. We are providing online instruction and it's going great! We also invite you to check out this free resource of dance activities to help get you and your partner dancing together and having fun: www.dancehouston.org/love-to-dance-at-home. Lessons are typically one hour each.
During your lessons, we can spend as much or as little time as you like working on:
- Moves specially tailored to your song
- Social dance steps in a variety of styles (ballroom, Latin, swing, C&W, bollywood, R&B, variety)
- Special moves (dips and tricks)
- Building on what you already know
- Leading and following, frame, connection, rhythm, and style
Intro Lesson ~ $75
- Private lesson
- Learn a basic step to see your ability and what you would like to do for your dance or for a la Carte pricing
Say Yes to the Dance Online ~ $475
- Five private lessons
- Basic steps, lead and follow, some choreography, a really pretty or show-stopping ending, entering and exiting the dance floor
- A few basic steps for other social dances for your reception if desired
"I Do" Online ~ $700
- Eight private lessons
- Full choreography of a piece
- Lessons may be conducted on Google Meet or Zoom
- Payments may be made in installments
- Packages may be split up between parent dances as well
- We accept Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, and credit/debit cards.
Copyright © 2019 Wedding Dance Houston
Wedding Dance Houston is a program of Dance Houston, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization
with a mission to enrich, engage, and energize the community through the art of dance.